The holidays are soon approaching, and it's never too early to start shopping! The holidays can sometimes be the best time to buy, and we thought we'd give you a quick list before Black Friday rolls around. Here at AppleBlend we've been hard at work composing our list of the top 5 Apple gifts for the holidays. And, in no particular order, here we go:
1. iPod Touch 6th Gen, 32 Gigs of Storage and 2 Gigs of RAM For those with younger brothers, sisters, relatives, or children, Apple's iPod Touch 6th Gen is the perfect gift. You won't be pressured to buy a cell carrier contract, and with 32 Gigabytes of storage there will be plenty of space for movies, music, and more. Additionally, these devices rock an Apple A8 processor and a headphone jack, making sure to handle plenty of offline media usage.
2. iPhone Whether you choose the low cost SE, the mid cost 6s or the new 7, the iPhone is a gift that will please people of all ages, even grandma (although she might not know how to use any of the features). We recommend paying extra for all the mid range storage options on all iPhones, unless you purchase the 7, which comes with 32 Gigs in the base models.
3. iPad Mini 4 The iPad Mini 4 is the perfect companion for bathroom reading...Actually, that's probably not the best leading line here. This perfectly sized iPad is great for mobile gaming, reading, and keeping those children off your phone and quiet during those long holiday car rides. Starting at $400 for the 32 GB model, this is a perfect gift for the whole family to enjoy.
4. MacBook Pro The new MacBook Pros are finally here! Starting at $1800, the base model with touch bar and touch ID is more than suitable for most tasks. It can be heavily modified to fit the user's desires at the time of purchase, but most will not need any additional upgrades.
5. Apple Watch Series 2 The perfect wearable extension to your phone is now waterproof with integrated GPS. What isn't to love with this product. With a low starting price of $400, this is a perfect gift for the holidays.
Thanks for reading, and if you have any additional input or Apple holiday gift ideas, leave them in the comments below.